Sustainability and fashion
Sustainability in fashion is an increasingly important topic. Boutique Aniek is committed to more sustainability. For example, we use recycled packaging material, we use as little plastic as possible and we work with sustainable brands.
What can you do yourself for more sustainability?
- Wash less. You save water and detergent and your clothes last longer.
- Wash cold. Set the temperature of your washing machine to 30 degrees. This saves energy and ensures a longer lifespan for your clothing. Washing too hot can break the fibers of the fabric.
- Hang your clothes to dry and do not use a dryer.
- Buy sustainable clothing. Go for quality instead of quantity. A high-quality wool sweater will last much longer and will not pill after just a few wears.
- Give clothing a second chance, are you tired of your garment? Especially if you have sustainable clothing, you can still sell it well when you get tired of it. Because sustainable clothing lasts longer.
In short: Buy better, wear longer.